The Women’s Department is dedicated to encouraging, challenging, equipping, and nurturing women as they serve in the Kingdom of God!
Our mission is to:
- elevate women as God’s beautiful redeemed creation
- enable women to deepen their faith
- encourage women to experience spiritual growth and renewal
- recognize the needs of different women in the church and address those needs
- build networks, friendships, and support
- disciple each other, lead/mentor younger women: “Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled,” Titus 2:3-5
- nourish and cultivate spiritual gifts
- serve each other
Contact Minister Gwen Nicholson for more information. Thank you for your interest! God bless you!